Instagram

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bad luck, bad blog(shops)


(Random picture of the day: Phone I'm using now.
Though I do extremely loveee flip phones, the camera on this one disappoints me.
I miss my Sony Ericsson's phone's cameraaaa! :/)

On a random note, remember the last entry regarding the cup noodles?
Darling finally ate it last week, it's really meat inside the package!


Looks pretty spicy, but Darling says it isn't. He's like totally immune to spices lol


Went shopping with Hui afew weeks back (Or was it last week? Can't recall)
before she went to Japan. Speaking of this, by the time you read this, she's back!
Okaeri my dear! Hope you enjoyed your stay and had fun thereeeee! ♥
She bought alotttttttttt of things that day, and guess what I bought?


Just that one circled item. The others I received them when I got home, luckily Mom signed the package for me ^^
They are mine and Darling's lunar new year's clothes, all bought online (One of them is Mom's, heh :)
For those who ask where I spree, I always deal with Shopping Closet.
She's trustable, (I've spreed with her for very long, more than a year? Can't recall lol)
she updates the spree's status frequent enough, and she's really nice :)


The details on the bracelet were really pretty


I received another package that day (this one I've been waiting for months! Finally arrived)


My lens cleaning machine! Won't have to personally clean my lenses next time (Perfect for lazy people like me ahem)


Put in some batteries, press the button, and it'll start vibrating..


Just leave it aside and tadah!
The lens are really clean, cleaner than when I use my hands to rub it LOL!

Anyway, I don't know why but lately my luck with blogshops ain't very good.
I first ordered 2 pairs of Grey lenses from a certain blogshop. (Mouse over bold words)
and she initially said it would arrive at the end of November (Time of order mid - end Oct) and when December came, it still didn't arrive,
arriving only last week. She said she emailed everyone regarding the meetup but I didn't receive any email -.-
I thought, it's okay, I'll just email her, and confirmed with her that I was going for the meetup the next day.
Next day, arrived and saw her, and she said she posted my lenses using normal postage to my address already -.-
She did apologise, and seeing she was sincere I said it's okay, since she said she would refund me should the lenses be lost.
I left to run my errands when I suddenly remembered, I didn't even give her my address, how did she even send the thing to me? (Major -.- right)
Quickly ran back to her (Lucky she was still there, lor) and told her, "I don't think I gave you my address, eh.. -.-"
And she rumaged through her bag, and said, "I think I forgot to bring your lenses" ... =.=
She said to meet me the next day, and when she finally did, she was late for 30 mins. =.=




Nudy Quarter Grey: Not very obvious from afar, and a lil bit uncomfortable for my eyes cos the base curve is different lol






Went out with Shimin after collecting my lenses, the only buy that made me satisfied was buying VIVI.
(I think I shop online too much already, lol)

The 2nd incident with another blogshop for lenses (Mouse over, similarly)
I ordered cos Darling wanted the lenses, and I wanted a different color, but I found out I sent her the wrong order. (I sent the one I sent the previous blogshop)
Emailed her early last week, and she replied only yesterday that,
"Sorry, can't change, I just submitted the orders already." -.-
(Fine, just my fault for not checking, but you also need to check your email, what)

Third one, abit ridiculous lah I think. On her site, (I think you know what to do)
She was selling a grey long sleeved top, pictured below.
When you buy things, of course you would expect it to be at least 90% similar to the picture, right?
Guess what I got:


Similar? I think not. This model is around my height (I always spree, I should know)
so the top should reach around my thigh. It didn't even reach my hips.
Banded bottom and banded sleeves? Nope, none. At. All.
It was just a normal, grey long sleeved top. =.=
I emailed her.


Right. Apparently she (Or in this case, me) got duped.
You won't be seeing me buying anything from her again. :D
(At least I know what I'm getting when spreeing from taiwan sprees)


Darling has been nagging for me to get my hair dyed, but I like black hair, leh.
However, it's time for me to get a haircut~