Instagram

Thursday, September 27, 2007

爱情就像迷宫,可以选择回头,也可以寻到出口。

Maybe after all these while,
I was stupid enough to believe things hasn't changed abit since.
Maybe after all, we weren't ranked as your best friend(s).
It's a truth we should have long accepted. (& a heartbreaking one at that)

22 September 2007, Saturday

Saturday was sushi-making day with Huidarling & Joeldarlingggg ^-^v
Met up early at Compass Point to buy all we needed,
then set off to Hui's house to do the cooking!
We slacked, spree-d online, baked cookies, & played with candles till the wee hours (:


Joel's making the sushiiiiiiiii


Ingredients: Crabmeat, eggs, Unagi, egg mayo, hotdogs, & corn


I don't know why my picture turned out so small. Lol.






View from Hui's room (:


Cookie mix










Joel with his campfireeee






Cos 'Z' is for .. ♥






Cos the hundreds of candles are not enough to signify the love we hold -

23 September 2007, Sunday

Went to Plaza Singapura with piggydarling for a eating bingeee.
Ate our favourtie Takoyaki balls, & settled at this shop called, "Ice Monster".
All I can say is, $7.50 for a bowl of Mango Ice which doesn't taste very good?
Ugh.
Piggy also bought me an entire box of Missy Donuts!
Aww, ILOVEHER!
I felt like her little mistress that day, she was paying for everything=X




Some fat! goldfishes


This was the $7.50 ice. Mango indeed.










I found this one very rich in peanut butter,
the taste was abit too rich for me.
It felt very fattening indeed!


One of my personal favourites (:
I can't help it, I have a sweet tooth! =X


Suddenly I'm craving for more again T_T

26 September 2007, Wednesday

Went to Compass Point with Mummy today, her day off (:
She was feeling rather generous today,
buying me whatever I wanted, haha!
In the end I returned home with only 'Secret' DVD, satisfied with the buy =D


Meatball Spagetti (:
Really suitable for 2 people to share, actually.


Um, some dessert which wasn't sweet at all.


Illusions of the night
When I dreamt you were holding me close in your arms
But I awoke crying & realised you wasn't there
Cause it was just a dream I had last night..

The Empty Box.

The story goes that some time ago a man punished his 5-year-old daughter for wasting a roll of expensive gold wrapping paper. Money was tight and he became even more upset when the child pasted the gold paper so as to decorate a box to put under the Christmas tree.

Nevertheless, the little girl brought the gift box to her father the next morning and said, "This is for you, Daddy." The father was embarrassed by his earlier overreaction, but his anger flared again when he found the box was empty. He spoke to her in a harsh manner, "Don't you know, young lady, when you give someone a present there’s supposed to be something inside the package?"

The little girl looked up at him with tears in her eyes and said, "Oh, Daddy, it's not empty. I blew kisses into it until it was full." The father was crushed. He fell on his knees and put his arm around his little girl, and he begged her to forgive him for his unnecessary anger.

An accident took the life of the child only a short time later and it is told that the father kept that gold box by his bed for all the years of his life. And whenever he was discouraged or faced difficult problems he would open the box and take out an imaginary kiss and remember the love of the child who had put it there.