Instagram

Sunday, May 27, 2007




You Would Do Most Things For Love



You are willing to go pretty far for love - but not far enough to compromise your core values.

Love is a priority for you, and you'll go further than most people to hold on to someone you love.

But killing for love? Or even taking a bullet? Probably out of the question.

No matter what, you love yourself the most!

Would You Do Anything For Love?

went to visit my grandma ytd&it's good to find her looking better (:
bought stuffs my mom wanted me to bring to her&its damn heavy ,
lucky darling help me take ,wahahs ! =x
stayed with her&chatted for awhile &headed to Giant with darling =D
bought tonssssssss of food !
no pictures ,
cos majority we eat liao .
HAHAHS !
we bought potatochips ,chicken pies ,curry pies .............
i think im turning into a glutton -.-"

My dear met a stupid pervert ytd&me&darling went to fetch her hme (:
dont worry dear everything's gna be fine de kaes ! =DD
&&Joel has been down with a fever for TWO days (tdy's the 2nd day)
JOELDENG !pls take care !
rest more alrights ! =D

rahhhhs !.
kinda broke after paying for my Cutie Spree payments ,lol .
gna go watch tv =D
night peeps (: