Instagram

Sunday, December 3, 2006

warning: long entry ahead. =D
with L0ADS of pictures ! (((x
LOL.

25. 11. 2006.
Lucify's mini concert @ double O !
was a BLAST !
was more than a BLAST !
had SO much fun with my friends ! =DD
took horrible photos, horrible ViDEOS. = ="
shall show some of the NiCER ones here =)
(except for the few i sent the photos,,
others PLEASE dont claim the photos as Y0UROWN

cos the consequences aint gonna be NiCE.)


Kuek&Shinya.
omg, Kuek shi shuai de lor. =D
he even cried on that day =((
awws,,

Shinya.
that day de hair, chao diao ! ((x

KEL that day,
te bei de shuai can !
when Kel first came out,
the 4 of us were like
OMG OMG OMG !! [O.O]
KEL HAO SHUAI LOR !

finally one picture can see ViCS de face.
though not clear. = ="""
ViCS you sit too far le.
LOL.

KUEK.
he&ViCS de solo =DDD

MiSAKi !!
like ViCS de situation liddat.
too far. = =""

LiU DE HUA.
SHI HAO KAN DE LOR. =DD

ViCS !!
ViCSViCSViCS !!
SHI CHAO JI SHUAI DE LOR. =DDD
the 1001th CLEAR picture which can see his face de. LOL.

after they all change into their lucify tees.

whn the concert is ending le & they were saying their thanks =)
ViCS =DD
(shi skinny de lor =xx)

CLEAR GROUP PiC !
aww,,

MiSAKi de hair really HEN DiAO lor. =DD
100% SHUAi-NESS.

"XiEXiE, XiEXiE !"

"XiEXiE again !"

"BYEBYES, BYEBYEs !"

hohoho~
our FEET =DD

more pictures to come !
my cousins weddin =DD

me & my cousin. not her wedding la. =DD
see CHiOBU (the one on the LEFT) ! (((X

me&mummy((x

my cousin's the guy in black beside the one in red.
[o.O]

my cousin's pinching the butt of the lady next table. =xx

my grandma ! & me & my cousin =DDD

SHi SHUAi DE LOR my other biao ge =DD

other random pictures. ((x

this picture is FUNNY.
all the "WA!" together one.
hohoho~
MiDNiGHTSAFARiUNiTE!=DD

taken at the pet shop near my home =DD

Sylvester looks evil here.
LOLS.

alrytes, long crappy post. =)
shall head to SLEEP !
sorry for the late reply tags though people. = ="
blog again S00N !
promise !
if not my head will be run over a car and body run over by a lorry. [o.O?]
nvm. LMAO.
niiiiiites peeps! =D

i dont mind if
you dont sms me as often as you did before
i dont mind if
you dont call me as many times as you did before
i dont mind if
you're busy with your things & i cant meet you often,,
i dont mind, i really dont.
the only thing that matters is
as long as you have me in your heart always
& never forgetting me.
i'll wait for you,,
just Y0U, no one else.
cos you're my one&only. ((=