Instagram

Friday, September 29, 2006

just a update before i head out =)
weets =) i LOVE my new blog song! hahahas =xx and tml's the sixth gathering le! hyperHYPER can! hahas =) laters heading to buy smething for xiaoHORSE! lols. our newly established MIDNIGHTSAFARI! weeets superHYPER can! hahaha =xx

prettypretty horr =] the stars can glow in the dark de den when its dark its super pretty de can =) the light behind is i ownself use light make de la; lights nt included. LOLS! =xxx im really going MAD le = ="
QUIZ! =)
My ex is...
- his name is xxx. LOLS!
2. I am listening to..
- I'm Not Missing You; Stacieoricco
3. Maybe I should...
- stop procastinating and gogogo out now! lalala =xx
4. I love...
- AHGONGG; myFRIENDS; myFELLOWlucifieds! lalala =)
5. My bestfriend(s)...
- xiaoPIGG; shimin; j0eL; HUI; sab =)
6. I don't understand...
- why i sleep SOOO much everyday. HAHS!
7. I lost...
- i lose myself sometimes.
8. People say..
- drinking coffee make babies black.
10. Love is...
- a complicated yet simple feeling. =)
11. Somewhere, someone is...
- alone; crying =(
12. I will always...
- love all my family&friends =)
13. Forever seems...
- seems like a lie.
14. I never want to...
- alone.
15. My mobile phone...
- right beside me.
16. When I wake up in the morning...
- zzz what time is it = ="
17. I get annoyed when..
- irritating people BUG me
18. Parties are...
- mostly fun
19. My pets are/is...
- donthaveone
20. Kisses are the best when...
- its the correct person =)
21. Today I...
- cleaned my room! woohoo! LOLS
22. Tomorrow I will...
- lalalala~
23. I really want...
- stop procastinating. LOLS =xx
(Time Taken: 7 minutes )