Instagram

Friday, November 28, 2008

TGIF!


(Random picture of the day: Today's breakfast :)

Well it's friday today! But Darling won't be coming home, he's got guard duty :(


Walking alone in the streets in the wee morning was really quite a scary experience.
I was on my way to the airport to fetch Darling last time, and everything was eerily quiet.
I was quite scared that something will pounce out on me seriously -.-





Camwhoring before going out! I'm glad I chose to wear long sleeves and boots,
the airport was soooo cold and it was so crowded -.-


The next weekend after that me and Darling caught Madagascar 2, we ate alot that day ^^;
The movie was overall, well very typical, except I didn't like the old granny.
I thought she was quite irritating :x


Darling left straw hearts everywhere we ate. He said it was a token of his loveeeee
for the people who served us lolol!


Darling! :)


And yes, Christmas is coming. How are you going to spend your christmas? :)




The HUGE christmas tree at Vivocity's rooftop is really beautiful!

And a random collage of me & Darling on the bus!
We were on the way to visit his Grandma & Mother, to give them his loots from his trip.





(Random: The inner part of my ear hurts. I just woke up this morning and it was hurting,
and I've got no idea why. Even my jaw hurts abit while I'm moving it -.-)