Instagram

Friday, October 10, 2008


(Random picture of the day: This is my house's doorway! ^^)

I am feeling ___. I just accidentally deleted a whole folder of links away.
Sheesh. Just a wrong click and I lost 30 of my links ._.

Oh, and a miracle presented itself to me today. Completely brightened my day, I should say.
Because I'm in a rush, I'll elaborate next time!

Ah I am still stuck in the 'Toma-sama's birthday mood" (Ah why did I say sama again?!)
Everytime I see his photo, I can't help but go, "Ah, 24 already neh, Toma-sama~ ♥"
I saw my photo to Toma in the Toma forum, and I got so excited

(On a sidenote, my besties' birthdays are coming and I'm glad to say I completed everyone's presents on time. Yay! :)


This is my new want.
Canon Powershot E1. It's pink! Lollllll~ (Source)
  • Effective Pixels: Approx. 10.0 Megapixels
  • Focal Length: 6.2-24.8mm f/2.7-5.6 (35mm film equivalent: 35-140mm)
  • Zoom: 4x Optical/4x Digital/16x Combined Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer System
  • Shutter Speed: 15-1/1600 sec.; Long Shutter operates with noise reduction when manually set at 1.3-15 sec
  • ISO Sensitivity: Auto, High ISO Auto, ISO 80/100/200/400/800/1600 equivalent (Standard output sensitivity. Recommended exposure index)


My flu has been stuck onto me for days. Days! It won't go away


Have you pre-ordered Jay's new album yet? If not, you should.
(I sound like his fan. But I'm not. Darling is. Just thought the picture's concept was interesting LOL)

I'm gonna go prepare myself now! I'm meeting Darling later. :)