Instagram

Tuesday, October 14, 2008


(Random picture: Cards I made for birthday girls Piggy & Hui.)

& happy (advanced) birthday dears! It's funny all my besties are Libras' (Joel, Piggy, and Hui)
And their birthdays are only 4 days apart of each other, especially Piggy & Hui!
Happy birthday(s) you two! Finally grown 19 :)
I won't say too much, everything's written inside the card(s)! Love you all dears!

---

I've finally found someone (or rather, page, that understands me perfectly.)
Give it a try and see it's accurate for yourself or not,
3 extremely true points:

Pingping uses judgment to make decisions. She is ruled by her head, not her heart. She is a cool, collected person who is usually unexpressive emotionally. Some may see her as unemotional. She does have emotions but has no need to express them. She is withdrawn into herself and enjoys being alone.

(I do enjoy being alone at times, very much so. However when I am in my unexpressive mood, people often deem me as having an attitude problem. :)

Pingping will work more efficiently if given space and time to be alone. She would rather not be surrounded by people constantly. In a relationship, she will show her love by the things she does rather than by the things she says. Saying "I love you" is not a needed routine because she feels her mate should already know. The only exception to this is if she has logically concluded that it is best for her mate to hear her express her love verbally.

(*nods aggressively. I love you Darling(s)! :)

Pingping will be candid and direct when expressing her opinion. She will tell them what she thinks if they ask for it, whether they like it or not. So, if they don't really want her opinion, don't ask for it!

(This is the truest of them all. I really dislike people asking me stuff when they've already made up their mind. Pffft. What's the point, you tell me?)

Ah, if only the web was a real guy, he would be my dream guy. HAHA.
My full report is here, it's lengthy but accurate though.

---

I'm looking forward to our future together.
It's really something that makes me happy with just the mere thought,
although it has barely started.
However, to kickstart it, I need courage. Alot of courage. Anyone, please?

As written by the web,

The right side of the page represents the future and the left side represents the past. Pingping seems a bit stuck in the middle, afraid to take action.

It's hit the nail on the head. If courage comes in a bottle, I would have bought a dozen.

---


Ah my internet connection is rather slow lately. And my flu won't go away.
And my computer's CMOS battery is running low.
And I missed Hana Kimi's Special. (AH NAKATSUUU~ Major :( please)
And I just realized most of my posts I blog after 10.30pm. (Lol totally random)


Ah I miss Darling's hugs!

Darling's feet has some fungal infection again.
Just like my eyes' infection. I think we've got some affinity with it.
(As if anyone wants any kind of affinity with fungal lol)
(Ah what's with spelling errors I keep spelling two as too)
(Ah SEE I spelt mood as mode just now!)
(Ah I just realized no one can see it cos I deleted it away. Pffffffffffffffffft!)

(Ah fine I'm in an extremely random mood again)