Instagram

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

:DD

long awaited update . dont think anyone waiting luhs ,hahah :xx anw , last wed went to re-watch deathnote2 with my fellow MiDNiGHTSAFARi ! was so fun luhs ! i got to see my SHiNiGAMi REM ! gahs ~ im going gaga over him/her/it (?) ! && . went to have FUN with my fellow dears ! though it was a short outing ,but it was alot of fun hanging out with them =DD hope the next outing comes soon ! pictures are below && . xiaobearrrrrr ! i want the rest of the pictures we took can (((:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i dunno why but i think i look weird here . hahaha =xx

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

erhs ,next .went to Sentosa with my darling on monday ! though we didnt go to alot of the attractions there we still had alot of fun&laughter . (((: ilovehimMANYMANY . hahs =xx but the one down part that happened was me falling down and scrapping my knee . T.T ughh , SUPER PAiN LUHS ! i hope it heals soon cos when i bath nowadays its a torture cos the damn knee hurt so DAMN MUCH ! *^#$%@# !!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^ this thingy in pink is the thing which tripped me && make me fall . =_____="

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the pictures which contain me&my darling's face . &&; my scrapped knee which causes me freaking lots of PAiN . LOL .can see he's being forced by me to take all the pictures where he stand alone de . =xx lalala ~ =DD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i just like to do the pictures with the scissors thingy nowdays . dont ask me why cos i also dunno . LOL ! =DD

P/S: i heard from various places that SLY is gonna replace Shinya in Lucify . && . they're having a gig at DXO in March . anyone confirm the rumours/truth ? im like ,blurred .

P/P/S: somethings wrong with my friendster nowdays .takes like 4645686 years to load the main page so i'll reply testimonials and all that crapps late . =DD