Instagram

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Family Day (Or whatever it's called.)


Random picture of the day (or post.) I totally love the song that's playing!


The sky appeared cloudy and we were fearful of it raining. However, the rest of the day stayed sunny!


Barely 10am, and half of Singapore is there. (Lol just kidding Singapore ain't that small! I bet people swopped down just because the emcee mentioned, EVERYTHING IS FREE!
Us? We had plans to bring Xueting there since sometime ago ahem.)


This little bundle of energy woke up at 5am. 5 freaking am on a Sunday.
(And luckily I am a very heavy sleeper hence she did not suceed in waking me up :D)


Darling is very sleepy (and moody) because he is a light sleeper and Xueting kept bugging him to wake up since 5am.




Me and Darling both thought it might be fun if we could just go in and lay down under the shade (or jump along with Xueting) in this thing,
but apparently our pride was in the way and we were unable to do childish stuff. (LOL.)


Holding on for dear life


Best (or worst) things at this carnivals are the abundance of little kids! The girl on the left looks majorly bored lol






"Why is it taking so long?"


LOL@Xueting's unwillingness. She was sitting alone in the last seat when an auntie plonked her daughter in infront of Xueting.










Some old folks singing old songs.






Maaad cute! Mixed blood little guy, he's gonna be a charmer when he grows up, that's for suuure!


She stayed here for 30 minutes.


LOL Xueting's expression is =O




I remember once a friend told me this flower could be eaten and it tasted like chilli flakes lol.


Cute right! The little boy and his brother (The little guy was sitting alone in a boat initially, but the mother decided to move them together. His expression was priceless, as if asking, What am I doing here?)
(And the guy in charge of this pool [in Black], I bet he was shocked when the little kids started calling him 'Uncle'. I know I would be if kids called me 'Auntie'. [I'd probably smack them and give a killer glare. LOL.])




Shaaaaky. After Xueting took a nap Darling wanted to bring her to Bottle Tree Park.


The sign above Xueting's head had wasps flying all over. No kidding.


The murky water looks scary at night. If I were to ride on the swan at night to the middle of the vast lake, I know I'll be scared.
Being surrounded by a sea of water, no knowing what's in there, in a tiny swan...


Darling had wanted to ride it, but I don't think the 3 of us would fit in one. (Although Xueting IS a petite one.)


Ongoing wedding


Lol we've got no faces!








I don't know why Darling always capture Yating when she's crying or frowning lol


We had dinner and one of the servers were... Strange to say the least. He kept coming up to me to ask if the orders were correct, was everything served, etc. I wasn't the one to order don't keep asking me!!


Tired after a long day


The end!