Instagram

Monday, October 29, 2007

yunying :
- Heh, thanks! Glad someone thinks it looks nice! ^^
Jes ♦ :
- Aww, you're so sweet luhs! I'm not pretty though =x Thanks! (:
daisy :
- You went there Saturday ar? Aiya, I went there Sunday eh! Lol!
Rebecca :
- Hellooooooooo! (:
ZA :
- Will tag you often, not to worry sweetie (:
dearest` :
- Heh, if I'm still going! Tickets are running out & we haven't got ours :(
chuchin :
- Wahaha~ You steal le the image also my blogspot de =X If you want I gv you the code in MSN la (: For the Xzhu thing, I dunno eh =/ Promotion one day before his concert? =x

Note to self:
Must spend less money on sprees & stop whining for time to come ASAP!
Must save enough money for rebonding T-T
Must get a job SOON!
Or maybe Must get married soon! (*CoughMrbfheardthat?cough*)

'A' Levels are coming soon for Huidarling & Joeldarling,
two of ya, buck up & striveeeee on!
I love you guys, remember not to stress & clam up k (:
If you need me, I'm just an sms or a call away dears!
Do away with the low-confidence & stock up on self-esteem please!
JIAYOUUUUU! Love you 2 loads! <3

(On a sad note, Genting trip may be cancelled as tickets are running out everywhere!
&& prices are increasing everywhere! T-T
Will it be Byebye Genting, Byebye first-overseas-with-friends-trip?! @.@)


I wanna get this book!
Anyone knows where I can buy it, how much it's priced? @.@

Is it because of our differences hence we're able to be together?
I hope you treasure what we have, cos I do.
I don't know what I've done to deserve you boy,
but I thank God every now & then for you,
you're the gift that They dropped down for me.. =)



I just wanna be able to smile everyday with you by my side




歌曲:做你的天 歌手:李玖哲 专辑:想太多

作词:林燕岑/Lyricist 作曲:Jae Chong

你坐在我身边 Oh 我的天 我想我会失眠
想暂停时间 亲你的脸 你才不会发现

舍不得和你说再见 一秒都浪费 Ohoh
你每个表情 那么新鲜
催着我快一点 再多爱你一些

做你的天 做你的晴天 帮你晒干所有眼泪
你的眼 是我珍贵的宝贝

做你的天 当你需要阴天 陪你安静一整夜

别管世界怎么变 我是你的天
我是你最爱那天

过了春天 过了夏天 我们写下了季节
又过了秋天 过了冬天 我们写下永远

我只对你想念 对你温柔和体贴
只为你心甘情愿 永远不对你说抱歉

我做你的天


Love&Marriage

A student asked a teacher, "what is love?"

The teacher said, "in order to answer your question, go to the padi
field and choose the biggest padi and come back. But the rule is: you
can go through them only once and cannot turn back to pick."

The student went to the field, go thru first row, he saw one big
padi,but he wonders....may be there is a bigger one later. Then he saw
another bigger one...but may be there is a even bigger one waiting for him.

Later, when he finished more than half of the padi field, he start to
realise that the padi is not as big as the previous one he saw, he
know he has missed the biggest one, and he regreted!!!! So, he ended
up went back to the teacher with empty hand.

The teacher told him, "...this is love... you keep looking for a
better one, but when later you realise, you have already miss the
person...."

"What is marriage then?" the student asked.
The teacher said, "in order to answer your question, go to the corn
field and choose the biggest corn and come back. But the rule is: you
can go through them only once and cannot turn back to pick." The
student went to the corn field, this time he is careful not to repeat
the previous mistake, when he reach the middle of the field, he has
picked one medium corn that he feel satisfy, and come back to the
teacher.

The teacher told him, "this time you bring back a corn.... you look
for one that is just nice, and you have faith and believe this is the
best one you get.... this is marriage."