Instagram

Friday, October 5, 2007

Read this!
Taken from Lightamillioncandles.com (:
It doesn't take much to light a candle, just your name (:
Help stop internet child abuse! =D

The innocent victims of Internet child abuse cannot speak for themselves.

But you can.

With your help, we can eradicate this evil trade.

We do not need your money.

We need you to light a candle of support.
Light a candle here!

The more candles we light, the more powerful our voice becomes.

This petition will be used to encourage governments, politicians, financial institutions, payment organisations, Internet service providers, technology companies and law enforcement agencies to eradicate the commercial viability of online child abuse.

They have the power to work together. You have the power to get them to take action.

Please light your candle at lightamillioncandles.com or send an email of support to light@lightamillioncandles.com.

Together, we can destroy the commercial viability of Internet child abuse sites that are destroying the lives of innocent children.

October is a month full of people's birthdays.
Oct 4 - Sini (Happy birthday girl! Or rather, belated =X Let's meet up someday!)
Oct 5 - Zhiying (ZHIYING! Happy birthdayyyy & IMISSYOU! =X)
Oct 6 - Mayi (Jing don't sad & MIA pleasee! =X)
Oct 9 - Tingting (Sweetieee! Happy birthday in advance! Missessss! )
Oct 13 - Joel (I know you're mugging hard, please takecare & JIAYOU DEAR! =D)
Oct 16 - Piggggy (Piggggy I'll be spending that day with ya don't worry! Loves!)
Oct 17 - Huiiii (Darling! Study hard too & we'll head to the zoo after your exams! Love ya! =D)

Darling called yesterday & we quarrelled &
I thought it would be better if he didn't cos it doesn't make any difference now.

Online gaming is making me mad. (Or rather, the people.)
Maybe I should MIA for maybe, 5 years?
Then 2012 would come & I can get married. HAHA. (Not funny -.-")

Photobucket is taking a long time to upload my pictures so I'm talking randomly.

29 September 2007, Saturday

Went to Vivocity with Darlingggg.
Saw Simin on the way & she was cute she called to say 'Hi!' =X
Walked & spent money. Alot of money. $_$
I forgot what else we did. -.-"








This is what happens when a guy throws you outside Candy Empire
insisting he's buying you things he doesn't want you to know about. =X


Not-so-nice noodles.
I couldn't even finish half of it so Darling ate it allllll up.


Can you see the money flyinggggg? =/








I'm Candykisses cos I love candies. LOL. =X



30 September 2007, Sunday

Went to Giant.
Had lunch & walked around briefly & headed home.
Too crowded -.-"


My Char Siew Riceee.
Nice yummy thing. Fattening though.


Darling's... Meatball Soup





I'm sorry but I'm obsessed with headless photos lately.



& this is the result of lazing in bed not wanting to wake up.

BAH!
Feeling so preoccupied lately. I'm quite confused as for what to do for alot of things.
Like what I should do & stuffs.
Time's not on my side, though.
It's been awhile since I've had this deep heavy feeling, is it a good thing or bad?

I feel like a fool, being spun around & around..

Stupid blogger cannot connect this post was written 2 BLOODY times lor! *angry