Instagram

Wednesday, August 22, 2007


一人一半, 感情散。
已经找到为何
离开
已经找到, 为何要分开




人类是租户 却是礼物 哪怕物归原主
爱也不会结束…


It won't kill you to just listen to these MV's!
They will leave you addicted, like me! :X






*Picture credits to here (:

881 The Movie - 4.5/5
Watched 881 today (:
I'm totally in love with the songs, &I'm heading to buy the OST tomorrow!
(Cos I couldn't find it available for download :X)
The whole movie was really touching, &I almost teared. (Well I did say almost)
The chicken Guan Ying was holding was like, so obedient luhs!
Aww, when he sold the chicken away it was so like,
, I don't wanna let him go, but ..
Shall not elaborate further&let you peeps watch for yourself!


Mum, me&darrrrrrling's.


Plaza Singapura


I wore my 3-inch heels out today,
&I freaking swear my feet went DEAD.
Those people who wear 3-inches everyday,
you guys are my freaking idols!


I'm so tired of putting a smiling face&holding back my tears.
Tag repliesss
♥ Chuchin:
Lol, found them one by one, upload, &use accordingly!
Lol, sounds like recipe for cooking liddat =X
♥ Graciie:
Hello! Haha, it's been awhile yea (: I like my blogskin too! :X