Instagram

Friday, August 10, 2007

The Impossible Quiz
I gave up at the 3rd/4th question -.-"



Was heading home after a meetup someday at Sengkang LRT.
While waiting,there was this clicking sound&so I kept looking around
&&I found this old ah-pek standing right beside me clipping his nails
(Which fell into my paperbag on the floor, btw -.-")
That was so unhygenic can ! =.="
When I went home&took out my clothes ,
I swear there were little nail bits all over =.="
D i s g u s t i n g luhs ! >=(



I wish Tv shows would stop depicting men as if they're oh-so-perfect. (Like, as if they exist.)
I wish I wouldn't have to fake that smile on my face every single time when I'm cringing inside.
I wish everyone would stop thinking of me as someone who has no troubles.
I wish my tears wouldn't fall so easily everytime I countdown a day to Sept 14.
I wish I was so much stronger, so much more independent so I wouldn't rely on him for everything.
I wish he would just stay.
Sigh.

On a random note ,I got spamm-ed today by this in my email.
ATTN:
We wish to congratulate you over your email success in our computer
balloting sweepstake held on 9th August 2007.
This is a millennium scientific computer game in which email addresses
were used. It is a promotional program aimed at encouraging internet
users,therefore you do not need to buy ticket to enter for it. You
have been approved for the star prize of (1,000,000.00) (One Million,
EUROS)
Names, Contact Telephone Numbers (Home, Office and Mobile Number and
also Fax Number)and also with your winning informations via email.

Contact details of our Paying Bank:
Contact person: Mr. Richard Glass.
Department of Private Banking,
Deutsche Bank, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
E-mail: servicecustomer@excite.com
Tel: +31-647-494-395
Fax: +31-84-752-0508
Congratulations.

Yours truly, Felicia Lanza
Promotion Manager.
**********************************************

Tagged. So.. Whatever.

Instruction : Each player of this game starts off with five things they like about their bodies. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own the five things they love about their bodies as well. Start every line with "I love...because...". I assure you, you might just surprise yourself by how difficult it is to come up with this list. At the end you must choose as many people as you'd like to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks.

1) I love my eyes cos I think they're shaped nicely.
2) I love my fingers cos I can do nice manicures with them.
3) I love my hands cos I can give Darling massages whenever he has shoulder aches.
4) I love my mouth cos I can talk ALOT of crap with them.
5) I love my tongue cos without it, there'll be no meaning to cookies&cream.

tag: chuchin, xlamb, april, hui &everyone else who's reading.


P/S: On 2nd thoughts, I dislike my eyes because wearing glasses makes them look smaller. Whatever.
Pictures next post, not feeling right today.