Instagram

Saturday, February 24, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR !
have not been updating as regularly since no one reads anyway .hahaha ,kidding kidding . (:

first thing , I DIDNT GET MY VALENTINES WISH ! ):
gahs ,was like so expecting my flower(s) but didnt get any .guys will be guys i guess .
but it's okays ! cos regardless of whether he buys for me or not i'll still love him LOADS ! (:
he's my one&only darling ,how can i not ? ((:
wait for next year bahs ! darling you next year must buy for me ! ((:

LNY this year was quite fruitless .although got more money compared to last year i didnt go anywhere spent the days rotting at home T.T so my new year was rather

&&boring also . the most boring-est EVER . =.="

went to this park with my darling ytd(or day before? forgot) and it had some really nice scenery so i took a lil bit of pictures !cos it was night ,so the pictures aint gonna be very clear .darling says we shall go again next time ! ((:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
this is the name of the place .Bottle Tree Park in Khatib/Yishun ! ((:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
this is where the name came from i think .

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
saw some tiger there .LMAO

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
&they have benches&chairs for you to sit there to relax also ! nice place ! ((:

ohya ,saw one funny thing at my darling's house .
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
see his fish ?it swims upside down . =_______="

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

hold me by the hand ,
& never let me go .
the warmth of your hand ,
is all i'll ever need ;

the more you anticipate ,the more disappointment . ):
that's what happened to my Valentines' Day . (:
fcuk .



爱我,就这么简单,希望下个情人节,仍然能跟你一起过!<3



tagreplies ;;
april: lOls ,if you say that ,i aint got nothing to say .where've you been these days ?nvr flood my board le ?lOl =xx
xbear: xbearrrrrrrrrrr !i thought u dont want come tag me le ~my tagboard misses you ! lOl =xx lOls ,didnt went anywhere la .tag more next time ! =XX
chuchin: lOl ,u got sell la ..nvm ,next time i help you mass advertise ! =X haha ,thanks ((:
xlamb: LMAO ~xiexie my dear !you toooo ! ((: