Instagram

Monday, October 16, 2006

Before anything else.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIGG!!
u're 17 liaos please stop being so childish le kaes. =)
dont be so EMO like ur mom ME please.
lOls =xx
stay CHEERFUL & everythings' gonna be ALRIGHT de can =))
happybirthday!! xDD


as seen on superband; LUCIFY.
been blogging often nowadays.
zzz. good thing or bad?
anyways this is gonna be a LONG post. with pictures la.

xiaoPIGG Chong me & greg went to Vivocity ytd.
was SUPER crowded&the place was SUPER big = ="
was FULL of shops can!
but some not opened yet so we were sian 1/2 = ="
wanted to watch a movie, BUT no tickets everything was sold out >< wahahas =xx

us in the train going to Harbourfront
Chong was trying to act ghostly = ="

with Chong's phone
BUTBUTBUT! why his camera clearer thn mine when mine is 2 megapixels = ="

the view @ Vivocity =)
SOOO pretty! except the haze.
it ruins everything sia =xx
toootpid HAZE! =(

after walking a few rounds (note:not the whole of VivoCity) we were TIRED. = ="
too many people i think. hahahas. or could be cos xiaoPIGG&my shoes killing us. my TOOOOOTPID shoes. my feet now got blisters so pain >< !! thn we couldnt decide where to go so we ended up going to doubygaught to see whether we could get tickets to movies. in the end no have = =" so we took PICTURES!! xDD



after that we really had nothing to do but alot of time to spare. = ="
so we decided to go to MY house for mahjOng, which i wasnt taking part in. wahahahaha =xx


why issit so clear again? O.O

so after they went home i was watching GUESS! at home and there was this CHAO KE AI de xiaodidi dancing like he was 16! he's only SIX but his dancing skills are like WOAH! O.O


kids nowadays are just SO talented sia. i hope my kid grows to be like him~ wahahas =xx

i like this picture but i think it looks weird in a way. hahahas =xx maybe it's of the eyeliner i had on. like kena people whacked liddat. LOLS =xx

hmmms ohya. i got a new blog song! again, apparently.
weeets xD
i keep on playing&playing&playing it today. lOls =xx
Still i wonder why it is,
I don't argue like this,
With anyone but you,
We do it all the time,
Blowing out my mind,

I have come to understand,
The way it is,
It's not a secret anymore,
'cause we've been through that before,
From tonight I know that you're the only one,
I've been confused and in the dark,
Now I understand,

- Like A Star; Corinne Bailey Rae.

-x-
imaLIVINGDEAD.
myheartisALIVE ;
thou it now feels DEAD.
i wish to be REVIVED ;
but you keep pushing me back ;
back into the GRAVE.
you take thy HEART &smash it SOHARD
everytime i just get more
&moreBROKENwith each smash
isiltmylifeaway ;
with each silt you make down my heart
leaving me to cry ALONE ;


in the wee hours of the morning
i awake&find myself recalling
all the memories we once shared
breakdownafterbreakdown
these vicious cycles; they do repeat..