Instagram

Saturday, November 10, 2007

So much for getting used to the routine of seeing him weekly.
Now he's being tortured at his training
& I'm reliving the feeling of not being able to see him until a fornight later,
only this time I can't even talk to him or sms him for a fucking week.
One whole week without calls, I won't even know what's happened to him.
I guess I should be happy I'm single for a week now,
but somehow I feel that hasn't even consoled me for a single bit.
It just feels like my tears can't stop & it's back to square one all over again.
I would really like to be this happy-go-lucky girl again but somehow the smile is gone for today.


I hope you're missing me as much as I'm yearning for you, Mr Boyf.
I fucking fuckingly miss you.

Please tell me you'll be fine & you'll return safe & sound..