Instagram

Saturday, June 20, 2009

seventeen days to the 7th


(Random picture: Breakfast time!)

I think it may be kinda prominent now that Darling may not be free on my birthday.
I know it's not like he wanted it that way, it's just that you can't just change how NS works. (Ah for these few years NS's like the bane of my life.. It's been disrupting plans every. Single. Year.)
I'm absolutely in a FML moment ha-ha-ha.
But the thing about this I hate most is not him not being able to be with me, it's the disappointment I feel.
I really hate it when you planned something for the longest time, and when the timeline is so within your grasp, something like this fucks everything up.
I've already planned everything. But now I don't even know if what I've planned will be able to go along with my plan. Grrrrreat!
Life's perfect now right?


This was the day I went to an extremely ulu (read: deserted) place with Piggy to do random things.


It's just very typical for us to order and we can't finish. In these times we would normally count on Chong or Greg, but they were not free that day. Chong is in Tekong now. :( (And bald.)


I like this picture of her. She looks really pretty here :)


Some dinosaur thing at the atrium. No I do not know why the leg and head is seperated.


After shopping around we went for dessert. First time I've ever had cornflakes with icecream? Surprisingly it wasn't that bad.


Taking pictures of food is like my greatest pleasure. I have this folder in my computer full of pictures of everything I've ate it's awesomeeee! :D


This was another day. Darling and I went around Singapore (haha okay fine only East side) and I couldn't even find a decent pair of heels :(


Typical reaction when I try to take his picture. :(


I regret wearing this to Partyworld that day. I think they set the temperation at 10 degrees or something it was so cold I couldn't feel my fingers.


As you can see I'm trying to suffocate Chong LOL.


Greg wouldn't join us in phototaking. He was sad that day :(
(Weichong I wanna smack you for your stupid expression)


So I sneaked around and took a picture secretly.


I think we look really alike. Maybe it's because we've been besties for too many years LOL.
(Though we don't really look nice in this picture I like it I don't know why)




I still do not know my alcoholic limit. But I do know it's not much. The only thing 1/4 of vodka does to me is make me warmer in the cold room. (Which was good. But it tasted horrible.)


Camera lens fogged up :(


And this concludes my random post on 17th days to the 7th. Maybe next I can do a 'What-I-want-for-Birthday' post LOL.