Instagram

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May, maybe, maybe not.

May, May, May.
6 more months to f-ing Nov.

I don't even know why I'm in a bad mood. Maybe it's because I've dreamt of the same person for 4 days straight.
We ain't even close (though we are neighbours) WHY THE HELL is it happening? I don't even dream of Darling 4 times in a row.
AND, I have this lizard terrorizing my room hell I even dreamt of it falling down from the wall and into my hair the other night and I woke up freaking and searching my bed for lizards and it was so hard to get back to sleep.
I am so scared I switch on Spoka every night to accompany me to sleep. (Spoka is our nightlight. DAMN cute! Pictures next time.)
Darling bought this lizard box which is supposed to trap the lizard and the thought of it is disgusting.
Imagines it dies in my room and I still have to remove the box (with the lizard's carcass inside). One word. GROSS.

"Life sucks, and then you die." - Breaking Dawn
This is one sentence I'll never forget from the Twilight series, it's so true.