Instagram

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

When you live, make everyone around you laugh,
so that when you die, everyone will cry.
Random No. 1:
New Year came, & it went.. (So much for increase for everything, but decrease for angbao's!)
I hope I haven't changed that much! So not looking forward to my relatives all saying,
"Oooo Pingping ar! Aiyo, didn't see you for one year, how much you've changed!"
(I hate how you pinch me, I hate how your hand never seem to leave my hair, my dear aunts! :x)
"How old are you this year already? 16?" (Yes, I was 16 3 years ago my dear uncles =.=")
"Aiya, still haven't changed boyfriend? I'm sure you'll be saying bye-bye soon!"
(How cheerful does that sound? This was exactly what my aunt said to me last year. )
(All these typed before New year. Apparently. HAHA.)

Random No. 2:
Because of a pair of new heels, I ..
1. Sprained my feet. (I now walk at the speed of a turtle)
2. Have 3 blisters on my left feet. (Which is where my sprained feet is, HAHA.)
3. Have broken toenails. (Left feet, again)
4. Have a 3cm wide blister which looks like it has an infection & I don't know what to do. (*panics)

Random No. 3:
I miss Darling oh-so-much. Even though he's been in NS for like, 4 months already,
I still can't get used to the days he's not by my side. I'm become so attached to him,
it's scary. I'm scaring even myself.
& I haven't scared myself before. (Er, I think I'm becoming nonsensical)
NS's driving me nuts. (Though I'm not the one in it)
NS is making me & Darling not able to spend Valentine's Day together. (Feb 14)
NS is making me & Darling not able to spend his birthday together. (March 27)
NS is making me & Darling not able to spend my birthday together. (July 7)
NS is making me & Darling not able to spend our anniversaries together. (7th every month)
NS is making me & Darling go bang the walls. (*bangs wall & dies)
I know even though he's like, slogging so hard inside,
but I can't help but feel ___ when he's not here. It's very ___ sometimes,
I don't know what to do anymore. (Here's the cue for someone to take a knife & stab me now, tyvm)
(NS: National Service)


Random No. 4:
I think fate is a very interesting subject. (:
I still recall, my first best friend when I moved to Seng Kang was Hsianglin.
She was a new student who just moved & joined our class. (Coincidentally, I used to be one myself)
We became friends & went to the same Secondary school, where we met Joel.
We joined Symphonic Band, & were allocated to different sections.
I met Huidarling through band & we became good friends from there :D
(Furthermore, we stayed quite near to each other! :D)
The next year, I met piggydarling in my class & she stuck with me since then!
(Actually she was already in my class the year before, but we didn't know each other very well)
Regarding Hsianglin, I remembered she said I had used her as a spare tyre. All I can say is,
I have never done that, & never will. Too late for apologies now I guess, everything's over.
It's quite a pity regarding her, though. She was my first best friend at Seng Kang. :/
Moving on, I was addicted to Lucify for some time couple of years back,
& that led me to know Joeyyyyyy, Sereneeeeeeee, & Chuchinnnnn!
I still remember the first time we met, we were all so shy with each other, HAHA :x
It's miraculous how things can be strang together & happen, causing friendships to occur :D

Random No. 5:
Darling just asked me to have reunion dinner with his family on New Year's Eve.
I don't know whether I should go or not! It's like, THIS scary. (Fine, not like they'll eat me up)
& all his relatives will be there, & I'll be like odd,
& everyone will be asking questions, && giving weird looks,
ZZZZZZZZZZZ! (*goes mad)
Darling has made me promise to go though =.=" (So if I don't blog after that, please call 999. HAHA.)
(All these typed before New year, again. Apparently. HAHAHA.)

Random No. 6:
Why do people always not read through the terms & conditions when they order something?
They are so NOT for display purposes only, it's there for a reason, lor!
I hate it when they don't read & keep asking questions! :/
If you don't trust us, don't order. Really, it's as simple as that! :/

Random No. 7:
I'm just finding something to type here cos I just like the number 7. HAHA.

Love is not limitless.
It has a capacity, it fills a space, and space runs out.

All pictures are not in sequence, cos I haven't blogged for so long,
I forgot which things I did first. LOL.

♥ Visit to T3 with Darling! (:


This is from my balcony (:


He's ignoring me, configurating his MP3! (So I pretend I'm very interested, too :X)


Highway.




I can finish half of this bottle & get K.O. Really. LOL.


Darling: "Quickquick, we're gonna miss our flight!"
Me: "Really really? But we never bring our passport!"
Darling: =.=!!






No, I don't know what it's for.












While at McDonald's, Darling took an unglam picture of me & insisted I post it up. (So, there!)


T3 is a good place to shop, too! Bought redudant stuffs though, haha :x

♥ Out with Piggydarling! (:
Went out on 2 occasions, but I couldn't differentiate the pictures, so, yup.
Mos Burger @ Compass Point :D










We went to play this game at the Pasar Malam! :D
It was so addictive, we spent 5 bucks on this, haha =X
In the end, we won..


This. =.=
It deflated after ONE day.

♥ Reunion Dinner with the family @ some-restaurant!
My eldest cousins were giving us a treat at this restaurant & the bill came to a hefty $588.38.
Dishes weren't very nice, service was ____.
(The waiter's hands shook while serving the dishes & he almost spilled it, & the food was so-so. :/)
I rate it 2.8/5 , & if I had a choice, I would never go there again!
Skipped most of the pictures of the 9 course meal cos I didn't think it looks & taste very nice (:


My uncle & my cousin & the Yu Sheng. (I hate Yu Sheng actually, all the raw veggies, eee!)


My Grandma my Grandma! She still looks as young :D


As you can see, I didn't stir the Yu Sheng with them, nor eat it. (Mom ate my portion, lol!)


Shark's Fin. (I think Shark's Fin is such a cruel dish to cook. Killing the sharks just for the fins?)


Some.. Tasteless noodles. (Mom added like half a bowl of dark sauce to make it taste better!)

♥ Reunion Dinner with Darling's family!
This is the scary reunion dinner I've been fearing!
Initially didn't want to go, but Darling kept asking me to go, so I went in the end. :/
Thank goodness only a couple of his relatives turned up, so we had a quiet dinner. (:
His relatives & grandma think of me as "tu-tu zhui" though =.="
(Cos I always do that expression to Darling! :/)




My Darling! He's my love (:


4 Roast ducks, abalone, & more @@


This is my "tu-tu zhui" expression =.= (Now my image is totally tarnished, this is so unglam, LOL)


On the back of a lorry to Chinatown with Darling's family (:


All the people..


Reached there only to see this. =.=



♥ Lunar New Year (Chu 1 - 2/3?)!
Got woken up by Mom early in the morning to visit my Grandma at Ang Mo Kio.
In the cab, the taxi uncle couldn't stop complaining about his son being tortured in NS :x
(Just cos Dad simply asked when Darling would be out of NS =X)
Reached to find the place fairly empty, though :x




Dad (in blue shirt), Justina (My cousin, we usually call her Juan), Mom (sitting on floor)


She's smiling so widely, haha =X


Me & Grandmaaaaa! :D She dotes on me alot, ever since I was a little kid (:




My other cousin, Justina's brother (We usually just call him Didi, cos he's the smallest kid :x)


Pretty flowers my Grandma planted outside her house :D


On the back of a lorry, again =.=








Had Yu Sheng for the 2nd time.


Me & my cousin Shiminnnnn :D We're both only childs :D (Yes, at the back of a lorry, again lol!)

♥ Random Pictures!




This is my storage box inside my room :x
It's half filled with clothes for my blogshop,
the other half's filled with foods Darling bought for me! He's scared that I'll starve :x
(Joel always come to dig for foods to eat when he's here, haha =X)


All my new year clothes, the thing at the top's my new bag :D So cute right! =X


The new year goodies are piling up on our coffee table, too much to eat! (That's why I'm getting fat!)




Joel & Hui got this hat for me last time (:


Yes, I love that expression. Lol!






I promise an update by the end of this week! I have so much more pictures, haha!

Darling, happy Valentine's in advance, though we won't get to spend it together
Don't be guilty, cos we'll always celebrate it next time alrights
ya (: