Instagram

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind;
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
- William Shakespeare


You reached 287 points, so you achieved position 105935 of 521135 on the ranking list
You type 377 characters per minute
You have
67 correct words and
you have
0 wrong words

If "Red = Love", I must have alot of love cos I nose-bleed 3 times on Valentine's Day!
The scenario itself was quite funny, fancy nose-bleeding in the middle of town,
& both Darling & I were both in a state of panic! =X

Damn, I hate my playlist! It always plays those emo songs when I'm feeling not so right, BAH!
My heart feels like it's just been stabbed & the knife won't budge..
Darling, why is it at this time, even though I know I cannot see you, that I seek your solace so?
Why is it always at those times that I cannot meet you, that I miss you the most?
Why is it that everything is going wrong, & you're the only thing that's right?
& why is it that you're the only solution that my tears will stop flowing?
Darling, I miss you..


The CNY: 3rd Day (:

Third day of New Year, me & Darling didn't have any relatives left to visit
(Darling did, but he didn't want to go! Darling, angbao's leh! =X)
We decided to go to Vivocity to watch Kungfu Dunk (:
Kungfu Dunk overall, the storyline was quite predictable but quite comical :D
I didn't expect it to be that funny cos I thought it was going to be an action movie or something,
but it had me laughing most of the times.
You could see Jay Chou acting cute in some scenes (He really is damn cute, okays!)
& there're scenes that make you go, 'Aww' (:
Definately something to look forward to :D


Darling is forever fiddling with something when I take a pic! =X


The 'Dont-want-my-face-displayed-inside' expression.


The 'Why-you-must-take-a-picture' expression.


My advice: If you're hungry & you wanna get a sandwich from the Snack Bar to the theatre,
DO BRING TISSUE.
(& refrain from buying the egg mayonise one, it completely softens the bread after a short time!)




The 'Darling's-Getting-His-PSP' Day
Darling decided to get his PSP slim that day, so we decided to go to Sim Lim Square to get it.
(Turns out, Sim Lim was not the best place, heard from forums that alot of fraud happens there!)
Darling got cheated of $20 bucks extra,
that guy claimed he had to do some "modification" to the memory card & needs to be paid extra.
Extra my ass!
He didn't even do anything, I just saw him put the memory card inside, & that's it.
What an easy way to earn $20 bucks, zzz!


I snatched Darling's cap :D
I'm so loving this kinda caps lately!


Lunch before heading off!












Dear oh dear, the dearest in my heart (:

The 'Lunching-Out-With-Greg' Day

Woke up early to meet piggydarling to go to City Plaza (:
Bought nothing but fake eyelashes, but obviously the lashes weren't of good quality,
cos piggydarling's lashes broke off with one use.
Our money got cheated, lah! (They cost us more than usual eyelashes do okays!)
(& I saw someone I extremely dislike that day. What luck, can?)
Went to Dhoby Ghaut after that & met Greg, & we watched CJ7 (:
(I think they're both different days? But aiya, I don't remember anyway. =.=")
CJ7 was quite different from Stephen Chow's usual comical films,
this one was heartwarming & almost tear-jerking! (Piggydarling cried =X)
I would say this is one of his best works so far (:


Lunch at ThaiExpress! Been wanting to go there for so long, I finally got my wish! :D


Greg's Curry Laksa had his lips plumped up by a notch =X
The sauce of the curry was not the watery kind, very good to go along with rice :D


Piggydarling's Honey Chicken (:
Chicken was sweetttttt, I like!


My Shrimp Omelette! Didn't like it when they squeezed lime on the egg though.
Other than that, it was quite a plain dish. Nothing to dislike or love about the dish though.
& behind my rice is the Kangkong with Shrimp Paste!
Totally love it! The veggies were made sweet with the paste, & it wasn't very spicy.
I would totally go for another go for this! (Okay probably cos I like Kangkong in the first place lah LOL)


When we're out with Greg, our plates are always this clean :D


Headed over to my house to play some cards after that.
I took out my supply of 5cent coins to gamble, wahaha!
Piggydarling was the winner! Me, I didn't lose alot nor win alot I assume,
I didn't count how much money I started with LOL!


Lunch at Cavana's with piggydarling at White Sands (:


Mine was Curry Rice (:


Piggydarling's one was Grilled.. Chicken or something?
The chilli tasted like those that go along with Nasi Lemak.

The 'Valentine's' Day
Surprisingly, Darling was able to book out for a short time that day!
Even though people say, everyday can be Valentine's Day when you're together,
but to me, it's precisely because Darling is in NS most of the time,
that's why I take note of these days quite oftenly,
& sometimes I do quite feel sad when he's not here.
I was extremely happy when I met him! (: Darling was happy too (:
Darling always smiles like a little kid, that's why makes him so lovable, heh =X


Went to The Hereens's HMV with Darling to get his expensive Jay Concert DVD!


Valentine's day present from me (:
(Speaking of this, I'm quite pissed cos I was in a rush for time & I didn't check properly,
the back net of the cap was abit torn off & the white prints were dirtied! She didn't get me a proper new one!
Luckily Darling didn't mind much :/)





(Actually.. The effects were photoshopped. LOL.)








Darling bought these for me (:
I prefer fake flower bouquets to real ones actually, they will never die & are still as pretty! (:

The 'Random's' Part
Kept cooking for Darling nowadays, same old ingredients, new dishes!
Note: They may look disgusting but taste fine! Really!


Noodles were pinkish. I threw the red eggs inside. LOL.


They look slimy, but one's actually soup with carrots, chicken chunks & potatoes.
2nd one's Japanese Curry! (:






This is totally random! Saw this the other time at NTUC with Darling,
it's called Milk Flavouring straws.
It has tiny little flavours inside the straw & you're supposed to drink it with normal milk,
& it really flavours the milk up! The Cookies & Cream one we bought was totally sweeeet!
Love it love it! :D


This is even more random, new slippers I bought.
Though they were half a size smaller, I couldn't resist buying them, heh!




Till next time sweets! (:

Tagged by Jeslyn for randomization project!

# Link to the person who tagged you
# Post the rules on your blog
# Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog
# Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs
# Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged

1. I am always full of random things. Like, always.

2. I always cannot finish my meals but end up getting hungry after that. Darling says I am an extremely troublesome person, LOL.

3. Will fall drunk within 10 sips of alcoholic beverages. K.O.-ed.

4. I have a very sensitive nose. Sensitive to perfume, sensitive to dust, I will keep on sneezing & sneezing like there's no tomorrow. Sometimes if I sneeze too hard, there'll be signs of blood LOL.

5. Very picky eater. Don't like to eat veggies much, don't eat pea's, don't eat beef, don't eat raw foods, etc etc. Even for things I like to eat I tend to pick the parts I eat. (Need to change this habit LOL!)

6. I love watching Kids Central! Yes, no kidding. They have like Spongebob & Elmo, so cute, lahhh! Too bad for the lack of Eeyore, aww :/

7. I met all my besties in my secondary school, & I met my Darling online (:
(I realized this was quite a lame fact to finish with LOL)

All done! Now I will be tagging this SE7EN people :D

Huidarlinggg, Chuchinnnn, Belle, Dearesttt, Xiaoxueee,Lambbbbb, ZA