Instagram

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Mini Revamp

Gave the blog a mini revamp. I've been rather active on my Dayre account, so much that this space's been left untouched for some time.
Don't get me wrong, Dayre's pretty addictive in a way that it's easy to use & so much easier for on-the-go, but it won't ever win this blog.
Hell, this blog's been with me for almost 7 years now. All the memories & stupidity I once had, are all stored here, heh.

Will be flying off to Japan, then to Hong Kong in 7 days. I guess I'm really excited to be back in Japan again.
This few years I've really been blowing a lot on travelling, but I can't say I regret it.
In fact, it made me open my eyes to so much around me. If everyone has the chance, I'd recommend travelling to Japan: It's such a beautiful city with culture yet bursting with vibrance, really a combination of 2 worlds.
The best of technology, yet with underlying culture in between, experience it for yourself.
(HAHAHA I sound like an advertisment!)


Recently NTUC's been selling Korean strawberries & I have officially fallen for them, together with condensed milk. L O V E.
Doesn't the bowl of strawberries look gorgeous against my sheets? Heh. I love breakfast in bed! (Only with non-drippy food, though.)


The only thing I hate is strawberries not being able to last too long - had the whole box for breakfast this morning cos they were starting to start bad. :(
(Forgot I had them in the fridge - oops.)


One of my baby terrapins, who got bitten by the big one. We had to seperate him from the others, but he got bitten pretty bad: his neck swelled up from the bite. :(


He's always had such beautiful eyes though. Heal soon, baby boy!