Instagram

Monday, February 10, 2014

a dead iphone. (At least for today)

My iPhone just died on me & now all I'm thinking is ohfuckkkk ohfuckkkk ohfuckkkkkkkkk.
Cos I have a TON of Garie pictures in there that I've NOT saved. Lol.

Long story short - dropped my iPhone from quite a tall height, face down.
Everything still works fine... Except the screen godamnnit.
I'll say it's a sign to get a 5S, except I'm going to Japan next month & would rather use the cash for travel as compared to a new iPhone.
Travel over material needs, any day.

I need to be awake in 7 hours and the backup's not complete yet so I'm slightly annoyed.
Also, I got woken up early by the boy's sister this morning so I'm slightly grumpy.

OK I'M NOT ONLY SLIGHTLY GRUMPY OKAY. THIS ASS BOY WENT STRAIGHT TO SLEEP WITHOUT OFFERING ME ANY CONSOLATION FOR MY IPHONE THIS ASS HE REALLY EW3HDHWEIFNWEIRFWIEFNWENFWFN !!!!!!!

There. I feel better.