Instagram

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Crazy Shopaholic #2

I think I've kinda went a lil bit crazy on shopping this month (Under the excuse of buying for Lunar New Year ahem)


Holga lenses for DSLR: Got these even though I've got a Holga, think it'll be pretty interesting.
$44 (for the coloured ones) from Spreehouse (But spree has ended as of now)


ASOS Square Skinny Sleeve Top: Received this last week, but colour is more grey then expected. Pffft.


Dotted Flare Skirt: I really like the 60s vibe it gives out.
Orange Shirtdress: Wearing this for Lunar New Year since it suits the mood heh


I'm still apprehensive about wearing the backless dress out though I've paid for it. HAHA

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h32/pingg7/f6bed67a.jpghttp://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h32/pingg7/6cd0218f.jpg



My crazy obsession with lingerie ahem. Apart from these I've also bought (*cough7cough*) pairs of brassiere. I know, I know. I probably don't have so much boobs but: just couldn't resist!

Also not forgetting for the boys :)


All from ASOS: Since the free shipping promo still stands, might as well right? :D


Plus these few lacquers! I've always had this thing for foil/glitter polishes.
Skycrapper, Teenage Dream, Muppets Minis' - all from OPI.

I really, really need a seperate bank account for my non-existent savings.