Instagram

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Genting Highlands, Malaysia

It's funny how sometimes once I've put my mind on things, something else would happen and shake my decisions again.
The love and hate I have for you is on a par. I hate how easily you shake my will & dismiss me easily - though you, are always, always edged in my mind. I hate the most about that myself - I can't seem to drop you, though you scald my hands like a burning coal.
I wish sometimes my heart was more open, so I can perhaps take out things I don't need from my heart - in this case: You.
I am filled with a mixture of happiness and sadness everytime your name flashes on my screen. I ponder if I should leave it - but that thought is never there longer than a second, then I snatch to reply.
Merely nothing but a puppet, played by your actions.



 
 View from our hotel room. Not much of a view, I reckon, & pretty creepy at night cos it's pitch black out your window.
 
Went on the cable cars - apparently there's 2 of them in Genting, we took the one with the longer route to waste time.

 
 
 
Went to the theme park the next day.


I just refused to go on this with my friends. Rollercoasters yes, but this? No thank you.


Waiting in line for the Pirate Ship. 

Then the Corkscrew - which was nothing much compared to Battlestar Galactica at Universal Studios, seriously.


I like having ice-cream in cold weathers.






Off to Ripley's Believe or not next.









That about sums up my Genting trip this January - a word of advice: Don't go during New Years' seriously. The crowds were a pain in the ass.