Instagram

Friday, May 6, 2011

Cooling Day

Look around you. We are living in a beautiful garden city. We have a low crime rate. Our dollar is strong.
From what we were, we've come such a long way, to be a safe, beautiful first-world country.
I think we should be grateful for what we have and not bite the hand that feeds us.

Some are making decisions based on what they are blinded by. But still, I feel that we should not believe some who have spout only words but done nothing.
Don't be easily deceived by merely words.
Shouldn't we put our trust in those who have proved themselves to us?
Yes, they made mistakes. But no one is perfect, and they bothered to apologise. Isn't that what matters?

So many have said harsh words. So many have biased opinions. Others are nonchalant about this.
This is not a decision to be taken lightly. This is not a game. This is our future.

I hope on Sunday, we will not be regretting the choices we made as one.
I worry.

Ah, this has been such a cryptic post. But I suppose most Singaporeans would have realized what I'm talking about.

I hope we make a right decision.