Instagram

Monday, April 11, 2011

How much do you value your heart?

If I ever lose my heart again, I would not give my heart so easily the next time.

[Edit] Um. I totally did not mean to mean the above in a morbid manner.
Thanks for your concern people, but me and boyf are fine. (Except for occasional pillow fights)
I just meant. I'm not prone to giving my heart away so easily.
Because I've been seeing alot of these things happen these days. A rebound relationship (of sorts) all around. And I don't get it.
I've been with boyf for 4 years, almost 5 now. And if the relationship should ever come to an end, I just don't think I'll have the patience to be together with another guy.
To learn someone all over again; his character, his personality, what he likes, what he doesn't....
What if it doesn't work right? Should I even bother to do so much?
Why should I put in so much effort only to have my heart broken?

It's funny though. Sometimes I really crave the feeling of puppy love... Sweet, innocent, no strings attached.
Everything, now that we've grown up, comes with a price.
I really want to go back to my seconday school days. Those, were really the best time of my life.
If I had to make a decision to choose between him & this.. I know I'll make a selfish decision.

Ah. Enough of rambling. This was supposed to be a short edit but I ended up rambling so much rubbish.



I think what this space needs is more of my face lol.[/Edit]