Instagram

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Motives


Do you ever feel like sometimes, people are only good to you because they want something from you?
Like people want to know you only because you have something they find useful?
I find myself doubting people, especially after Boyf's words. He says, I shouldn't be as trusting as I am.
Hmm. Sometimes I feel like it's a world where everyone is just making use of another.
Humans.. We are ugly sometimes.








Some shots taken not by me but with my camera. A Malaysian cousin dropped by to visit, Mom & me tagged along when her friend brought her around to really uninteresting places
We made awkward conversation.


I should be happy because next week is payday but I am not because I am $650 poorer.
Thinking of a short getaway since there's a long weekend 2 weeks later... :)