Instagram

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Strange.

It's a weird feeling.

Sometimes when I feel like I'm getting the hang of things, something else always manages to happen and I feel like I am crashing into the 'imma-noobz' stage again.
Or sometimes when I feel like 'Im-still-sucha-noobz-at-this' something else happens and I feel like I'm finally getting the hang of things.

Or.

Sometimes I think they don't like me. But then they do really nice things like buying dessert for me incase I'm hungry (Since I only take lunch every-other-day. Other days I'm either too busy/being buried in chest-deep amount of work or don't feel like eating.)
Or when I think they finally like me and are finally accepting me, they seem really cold.

I don't know if I'm thinking too much or the people have schizophrenia wtf.
I'm taking things every week at a time. Every Monday, when I get on the bus to work, it's a 'SIGH!' feeling, with tonns of :( :( peppered in, and every Friday, it's a 'WOOHOO!' feeling, with little :) :) :) inbetween.

Is my overactive mind making a mess of me again?