Instagram

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Are you in the know?


I am just done with watching Coraline. I've always loved stop-motion films, so this one was no exception.
It was hard to believe everything was handmade though, since it seemed like every intricate detail was taken care of. I wonder how much time they actually spent on it though?

If you watched the movie like I did, take some time and explore the Coraline website. It'll make you feel like a little kid all over again, with the different games/trailers/pictures it has. (Clue: Not only the inside is explorable!)
They even created a blog for one of the characters in the movie - Mr. Bobinsky (Also known as Mr. B. And yes, he really blogs. Or in this case: blogged.)

For those in the know: Jerkwad
(No, I'm not one of the first 1000 people. :( :( :( But I do want those Nike dunks like she won 'em!)