Instagram

Friday, April 23, 2010

Gee!

That song from SNSD keeps running inside my head.
Gee gee gee gee, baby baby baby.
Gee gee gee gee baby, baby baby.

Ah, I've been so tired this week. Cramming so much things into my head. It may accidentally spill with even a gentle knock. And being in a sardine-packed bus everyday, that's no fun.

(Though probably that's the happiest time of my day: Going home!)

It's Saturday tomorrow, I hope my body clock doesn't wake me up at 7.20+am again.
It's pretty irritating, when you KNOW your alarm's at 7.40am and it automatically wakes you up at 7.21am and you can't fall back asleep after that, probably knowing that once you fall into slumber that alarm's bound to ring soon again.

Everyday I go to work it's like the clock right in front of my desk is mocking me, saying:
"HAHAH I'm gonna make time go slower for you today, just because I can!"

But at least I have a fun colleague with is obsessed with MMORPGs and bosses who are nice to me. One of which who offered me chocolates today. ("Have some chocolates, Liping! No come on, don't be shy, take them!" Sounds like one of my Primary School teachers who always liked teasing me :) I had a maaaajor crush on him back then, LOL!)

I miss hanging out with Joel & Hui & Gregory & Leemin & Weichong. Joel only says it's because I've barely started this routine so it feels like a long time, but it seemed otherwise. Hmm. Who knows if he's right, right?

Enough ranting. Survivor's gonna be on soon! I hope Russell Hantz wins. That guy can win an Oscar with his acting skills. (You'll expect me to be less random, wouldn't you? Apparently not. HAHAHA.)